Sunday, June 10, 2012

Good Ole Gal.  The professor, picking up a necklace, says to Grace, "Think I'll take this necklace for my good ole gal, it's her birthday next week and I think she'll really like this.  She's big on silver."

Grace tries calling her sister in New York City later that evening.  When she can't reach her, she emails her a note, "Remember I told you I got a call from the college here asking if I would try and sell some of the fashions created by the students?  Well the department chairman stopped by the shop today and I just wasn't ready for what I saw.  Here I am wrapping a purchase and in walks the most handsome man I've ever seen.  You know me, never excited about any men I meet, and here is the biggest, sexiest man I could ever imagine.  So we're talking and I'm showing him around the shop, when he spies a piece of jewelry and asks me to wrap it up for his wife.  Oh, I am sooo disappointed.  This just never happens to me."  Grace finally goes to sleep after thinking over and over about this man.  She even dreams that they are kissing passionately when she awakens and says, "Well, best put him out of my mind.  Never dated a married man and never will."

No comments:

Post a Comment