Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grace Meets The Professor.  Grace is just wrapping up a new purchase when she hears, "Hi Grace, I was just driving to the college and thought I'd stop by and see how things are going with the students' fashions and see for myself what the shop looks like.  I know some of the students have been in to say hello and bring in their creations.  They're very excited to have their fashions shown publicly and you're doing a great service to the college and my Fashion Design Department."   Grace does a double take, never expecting to see such a handsome professor.  In fact, they both find themselves staring at one another before a customer breaks the silence with, "Is my package ready, I've got to get to an appointment."  Grace quickly finishes up the sale.  As it happens, she has two of the students' designs in the shop window.

"Well come on over and have a look," says Grace as she leads the department chairman over to the shop window.  "I can say I'm very pleased with the designs and workmanship of your students and I think their fashions are a nice enhancement to what we're doing here."

No comments:

Post a Comment